ProLink Chain Lube
$8.99 – $41.50
A thin-bodied lubricant which utilizes metal friction reducer technology for smooth shifting and a quiet drive train. Does not build up or become tacky; sheds dirt, mud, and abrasives. Also repels moisture and prevents corrosion.
ProLink Chain Lube will not let dirt and grit stick to your chain – in wet or dry conditions. It greatly reduces friction and wear, allowing smoother operation of your chain and cables, and it will keep your chain and drive train area clean and seemingly drag free. ProLink is a thin-bodied lubricant that uses MFR technology, a molecule which bonds to the metal surface. It does not build up or become tacky because it contains no solids like Teflon, wax, moly, graphite or plastic.
- Sheds dirt, mud and abrasives
- Repels moisture and reduces oxidation/corrosion
- Disperses water and resists wash-off
- Will not build up or get tacky
- Cleans and lubricates as you ride
- Works well in all climates
- Smoother shifting, quieter drive train
- Longer chain and sprocket life
- Less time spent cleaning drive train
- Lasts two to three times longer than other lubes – more ride time for your dollar!
- Can be used as a dry lubricant
- Environmentally friendly
16 Ounce, 32 Ounce, 4 Ounce Bottle, Aerosol 8 Ounce